Wknd. KTBuzzon Inspired Living Indulge City Times KT Mobile KT ePaper KT Competitions Subscribe KT
Khaleej Times
Khaleej Times Google Plus Page Khaleej Times Facebook Page Khaleej Times Twitter Page Khaleej Times on Instagram
  Inspired Living
  Parent Talk
  Used Cars
NRI Forum

Seeking clarity on pension schemes in India
Investors can now make contributions to the NPS until they reach the age of 70; earlier the age limit was 60.
I am liable to file a tax return this year. Can I do so online?
Possible to invest in chit funds as non-resident?
The subscription would be on non-repatriation basis.
NRI Problems: What should be done to expedite the refund process?
If you have opted for getting the refund directly into your bank account, the refund is received expeditiously.
Don't bring cash to India, cards work fine
There are many outlets in India where touch and pay cards are accepted. These cards are based on Near Field Communication technology.
NRI problems
Royalties paid by an Indian company to a collaborator who is a resident of such country would not be liable to tax in India.
I had sold an old property in Faridabad and the amount received has been partially invested in purchasing a residential house by booking the apartment with a builder.
Taxation tips for NRIs
Answers to some basic questions on tax matters.
NRI Problems:
Please let me know whether the return form has been amended or modified from what it was last year.
NRI Problems
I want to have some details as I have business interests in India.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11